What’s The Role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world’s largest professional services network, is looking for Reviewers to join a pension review project based in Edinburgh. In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out case reviews, reviewing various provider responses and progressing cases through an agreed process flow, as part of a high-quality team helping a major financial service provider.
Tell Me More
- Start date: October 2019
- Location: Edinburgh
- Rate: £170 per day
- Work pattern: Monday – Friday, Standard Business Hours
- Duration: Until March 2020
The Benefits for You
The Reviewer role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with a ‘Big 4’ firm in a supportive and fast paced environment. It offers a chance to learn and develop your existing skills and the opportunity to progress further within Deloitte.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Carry out case reviews, reviewing various provider responses and progressing cases through an agreed process flow
- Gather and review relevant evidence from various sources required to assess the outcome of the case
- Produce required response letters and/or speak to external parties over the telephone, all to required professional standards
- Work with a claims management workflow system, ensuring quality framework is adhered to
- Ensure data protection remains a focus
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Minimum 6 months’ reviewer experience within Financial Services
- Experience of dealing with customers in a regulated environment
- Ability to demonstrate decision making using a holistic approach
- PC skills (Word and Excel)
- Strong literacy / numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines (workflow & time management)
- Ability to attain and maintain specified quality and production targets.
- Ability to work independently & as part of a rapidly changing team
- Demonstrate an ability to work with honesty, integrity and trustworthiness
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and competence
- Good communication skills, including telephony and letter writing skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a UK market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.