Quality Checker – Pension Project
What’s The Role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world’s largest professional services network, is looking for Quality Checkers to join a pensions review project based in Edinburgh. In this role, you will be responsible for checking the quality of work produced by teams across various work streams ,ensuring the right procedures are followed as part of a pension review project.
Tell Me More
- Start date: October 2019
- Location: Edinburgh
- Rate: £200 per day
- Work pattern: Monday – Friday, Standard Business Hours
- Duration: Until March 2020
The Benefits for You
The Quality Checker role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with a ‘Big 4’ firm in a supportive and fast paced environment. It offers a chance to learn and develop your existing skills and the opportunity to progress further within Deloitte.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Checking the quality of work produced by teams across various work streams ensuring the right procedures are followed
- Providing feedback to colleagues and management, ensuring this is delivered constructively
- Looking for opportunities to improve processes or customer experiences through trends seen
- Providing ad hoc training
- Liaising with operational staff to establish procedures and standards
- Supporting Case Clinics and Appeals forums with technical knowledge
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Proven experience in a Quality Assurance/Checker role in a target orientated environment is a must
- A background in financial services and complaints-handling is a desirable
- Significant experience of checking cases and working towards stringent productivity and quality assurance targets
- Proven QC/QA experience within a banking/financial complaints operation, preferably with a background of Past Business Review or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
- Confidence to escalate issues to leadership team
- Be able to give constructive feedback
- Be empathetic and supportive to colleagues
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a UK market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.