What’s the role?
Our client, a ‘Big 4’ Global Audit and Advisory firm, are seeking professionals within the Financial planning industry.
You will be required to quality check customer files completed by case assessors by reviewing and assessing the suitability of advice provided to customers.
This is a short term contract opportunity to work for a fantastic brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment
- Reviewing simple to highly complex customer files specifically around Stock broking and derivatives.
- Determining appropriateness of financial advice provided
- Investigating client complaints
- Collaborating with Subject Matter Experts and Peer Reviewers on customers files.
- Working alongside support teams for compensations and ensure positive customer outcomes
Required work experience, skills, or education:
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) or the Advanced Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Financial planning/Advising/ Paraplanner / Remediation role
- High attention to detail with an investigative approach
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Full time WFH
- Rate: $500 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Until April 30th - likely to be extended