This is a US based role – candidates outside of the United States will not be considered.
What’s the role?
Are you an experienced professional with a deep understanding of wholesale lending operations, commercial lending business, loan accounting and reconciliation, Loan IQ, and Advanced Commercial Banking System (ACBS)? Do you have extensive experience with ACBS and Loan IQ? If so, this is the perfect job opportunity for you!
Our client, a top tier global investment bank, is seeking a Data Migration Consultant with expertise in ACBS to join their team. This is a hybrid role with 2 days per week onsite in Whippany, New Jersey; Wilmington, DE; or Manhattan, NY and the hourly rate for this position is $50-$70/hour, depending on experience. This is the equivalent of an annual salary of $104,000-$145,600/yr, making it a highly lucrative opportunity. The contract length is 6-12 months with the opportunity to extend.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Validating ACBS data for data quality
- Managing data duplicates and updating missing data
- Optimizing the data migration process and time frame
- Validating data post-data migration to LoanIQ
- Increasing the volume for reconciling and performing migration dry runs and manual migration activities
To be successful in this role, you must have experience with ACBS and wholesale lending, and experience with Loan IQ and syndicated loans is highly preferred. You must also have a thorough knowledge of database systems and strong problem-solving skills.
Don’t miss out on this exciting and high-paying job opportunity! Apply now to express your interest.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click Apply now
Tell me more
- Location: Hybrid - Whippany, NJ; Wilmington, DE; or Manhattan, NY
- Rate: $50-$70/hr DOE
- Work Pattern: Monday – Friday, standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6-12 months with opportunity to extend