What’s the role?
Lead Engineer shall be part of core Corporate Reconciliation Group, implementing automation programs and simplifying work processes through application customisation and automated reports with reconciliation results. – Level 2
- Reconciliation techno-functional development & deployment through client customisation’s on Accurate Reconciliation Tool.
- Problem analysis and impact analysis of the issues reported.
- Customise the workflows with front-end script changes and establish logical groupings at back-end logical codes.
- Simulate the issue, troubleshoot the problem, data correction and root cause analysis.
- Finalise workaround / approach for issue resolution.
- Test fix / work around / solution for an issue and provide explanation to Bank’s team.
- Providing BI powered Reconciliation reports
- Data correction of any kind through required changes on SQL queries.
- Provide support to Bank’s team to move the fixes to production environment.
- Providing support to Bank’s team for services monitoring/infrastructure.
- Co-ordinate with the Product company’s L3 team for product fixes.
- Managing UAT environment (Non-Prod) and keep it up to date for regular testing purpose.
- All the standard procedures and controls are documented for audit requirements
- Simulate EOM / EOQ / EOY in UAT before the actual run to anticipate the issues
Your day-to-day activities, skills and experience
- Believe in reusability of code, component-based architecture and its implementation.
- Have solid experience on React, Nodejs, ExpressJs, State management, Webpack/App Build frameworks, Unit Test Cases frameworks
- Can develop high quality code that can lead to rapid delivery. Ruthlessly pursuing continuous integration and delivery.
- Able to understand and refractor existing application and able to build on top of it.
- Implement relevant project instrumentation.
- Follow the best practices of continuous BDD/TDD/Performance/Security testing, es-lint.
- Can debug code and support/maintain the software solution.
- Commit code early and often, demonstrating my understanding of version control & branching strategies.
- Apply understanding of patterns for integration (API/events/services).
- Have good understanding of data structures like Array, MAP, Stack, Tree, Graph and able to implement it on day-to-day basis on suitable requirements.
- Support production systems resolve incidents and perform root cause analysis.
- 5-8 yrs of Financial & Compliance tool deployment exp (preferably worked on Accurate Tool in Banking Space)
- Should have handled global projects on Core banking automation
- Ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication
- Expertise in Java and MySql / Sql or .Net with MySql / Sql
- Should be able to deploy Analytical tool such as Power BI and customise same
Skills, Qualification & Education:
- Technical Graduation / Diploma
- Very good communication skills
- Customer Service orientation.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Work Pattern: UK business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months- 1 Year - could be extended