What’s the role?
The role of the Advice Remediation Manager is to ensure that you keep to the Advice Commitment of delivering consistent and quality advice to clients.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Maintain and enhance existing and past client relationships in order to maintain strong reputation of integrity and honesty
- Apply the methodologies and principles consistently, which have been developed for Advice Review Remediation for the review of advice provided by previous advisers
- Conduct client interviews and comprehensive needs analysis to ensure the provision of quality general and specific financial advice in relation to previous advice provided.
- Ensure that client investment and insurance needs have been satisfied with recommendations and wealth strategies
- Provide clients with accurate information and review short and long-term wealth strategies provided to them
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- ADFP or higher
- 4 years minimum experience as a Financial Advisor or Financial Planner
- Excellent relationship skills
- Demonstrated track record of making good decisions
If you would like express your interest in this opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home in Sydney
- Rate: $500pd + super
- Work Pattern:
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months contract