What’s the role?
We are looking for large team of people to join a growing AML project based out in Paramatta. This is a great opportunity to work for a Big 4 Bank, in a positive and dynamic team.
- Monitoring of transactions and identifying anything suspicious or potentially fraudulent activity
- Creating customer risk profiles while monitoring transactions and reporting suspicious matters to AUSTRAC
- Performing customer due diligence activities for individual and business customer portfolio to fulfil identifications and verification.
- Assist with KYC / CDD / EDD onboarding, PEPs and sanctions monitoring
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- A background within banking/ financial services or similar professional environment
- Transaction monitoring experience including AML / Financial Crime
- High attention to detail
- You must have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
If you’re interested in this position, please click apply now and one of our team will be in touch soon.
Tell me more
- Location: Parramatta
- Rate: $350pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Mid-End July Intake
- Duration: 12 months contract (WHV are open to apply)