What’s the role?
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in mitigating Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (AMLCTF) risk by providing a professional AML/CTF Screening and assessment service. You would be joining a team that is responsible for customer and payment screening against watchlists to identify AML/CTF risk associated with sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), Adverse Media, and blacklisted persons.
- Monitor transactional alerts generated by various detection systems
- Looking at Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) on a day to day basis without compromising the requirements of Global and PCB AML Policies
- Review and ensure the company meets obligations in relation to AML/CTF Act
- Analyse data from the customer and financial institutions to identify any fraudulent activity
- Conducting Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), creating new client case files and reporting to Head of Compliance any suspicious transactions
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong background in AML/CTF, Sanctions, or financial crime (1 years +)
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Report writing skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well with stakeholders
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Brisbane CBD (WFH Rotation)
- Rate: $300 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 3-4 month contract (likely to be extended)