What’s the role?
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in mitigating Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing (AMLCTF) risk by providing a professional AML/CTF Screening and assessment service. You would be joining a team that is responsible for customer and payment screening against watchlists to identify AML/CTF risk associated with sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), Adverse Media, and blacklisted persons.
- Monitor transactional alerts generated by various detection systems
- Looking at Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) on a day to day basis without compromising the requirements of Global and PCB AML Policies
- Review and ensure the company meets obligations in relation to AML/CTF Act
- Analyse data from the customer and financial institutions to identify any fraudulent activity
- Conducting Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), creating new client case files and reporting to the Head of Compliance any suspicious transactions
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong background within Banking, Financial service or a professional firm for experienced candidates is required for the $350pd rate level.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong experience within Microsoft packages
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well with stakeholders
WHV are welcome to apply for this position.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $250 - $350 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: 12th July 2021
- Duration: 12 months contract