What’s the role?
Our client is looking for an API developer to join them and interpret the API requirements set to produce products that meets their business requirements.
Skills & Experience required:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in developing APIs.
- Analyze, design, develop, as well as implement SOAP/REST/RESTful services and APIs.
- Be involved in the development life cycle and perform definition and feasibility analysis.
- Implement, integrate and document a variety of software platforms through the SOAP/REST API framework.
- Experience with design and development of REST API platform using Apigee/APIM, converting web services from SOAP to REST or vice-versa.
- Troubleshoot issues and solve problems, identify potential process improvement areas.
- Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and frameworks
- Write object-oriented, clean, and maintainable code.
- Deliver quality results on time with minimal supervision.
- Hands-on experience in building MVC based web applications using JSP/Struts framework.
- Hands-on Experience in in Core Java, Java & J2ee, OOPS concepts and Spring 3.x, Spring Dependency Injection (IOC, MVC, JDBC, JMS, etc.), and Hibernate.
- Hands-on experience in web services-RESTful.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in application servers like Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Sound knowledge of implementing JMS messaging services.
- Experience with Security frameworks (e.g., JWT, OATH2).
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc. using Apigee.
- Proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable.
- Experience with Integration frameworks (e.g., Informatica) desirable.
- Working experience on any ERP data extraction methodologies through APIs.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon & Mumbai
- Rate: 25 LPA
- Work Pattern:
- Start Dates: 30 days
- Duration: Long term