What’s the role?
Our client, a multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology and professional outsourcing services, is looking for an Application Architect to join their team working on an IT Risk project.
You will combine your deep experience of Application architecture & analysis to oversee the design, development and integration of software applications. This is a high-profile role where you will supervise a team of Application Analysts and will be a trusted advisor to key stakeholders.
Your day-to-day activities
- Provide leadership to Application team working across the group Financial Services account portfolio
- Collaborate on application design with internal stakeholders and application development teams
- Implement and monitor application development stages and document application development processes
- Consulting with senior business managers on application requirements, incorporating desired functionalities into application development plans, and supervising application development stages
- Collaborate across multiple practices for larger scale solutions
- Leading application development teams and supervising the design, testing, and modification stages
- Mentoring junior application developers & analysts, and providing end-users with technical support
- Act as a bridge between business and technology
- Create an overall design and strategy for the IT landscape that meet the client’s requirements
- Work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Provide business and technical leadership on large client engagements
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in an Application Architect or Analyst role, ideally within financial services
- IT risk experience is essential
- Highly proficient in programming languages, particularly Java and .NET
- Excellent Data and Technical integration experience
- Exceptional understanding of DevOps & Engineering practices
- Extensive experience in aligning application development with business needs.
- Ability to offer strategic not just transactional advice
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good collaboration, leadership and motivational skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote working
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months with poss ext or perm