What’s the role?
This role is for a Global IT company who aim to to increase productivity and enhance the customer experience for their clients. The developer will be responsible for end to end project delivery, i.e. starting from requirement understanding from the customer, documentation, development and release.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- The developer should be able to work independently with minimum mentoring.
- Since it’s US-based project, the developer has to work as per US timing.
- The developer must be able to do end to end project delivery, i.e., starting from requirement understanding from the customer, documentation, development, and release.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Total years of experience: 6-10 years.
- AS/400: Good knowledge of RPG, RPG-ILE, CL, SQL, AS/400 environments, DB2 Database, XML, FTP, SFTP and MQ and Web Services is required.
- Basic knowledge of Freight Management system.
- Experience on working with EDI (Electronic data interchange) applications and exposure to EDI transactions like 850, 855, 810, 856 etc.
- Experience on change management process, tools like aldon or turnover a plus.
- The developer must have good oral /written communication skills.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Mumbai
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately - start within 15 days
- Duration: Long term