What’s the role?
Our client is seeking an individual to help determine the extent to which they have complied with product related FCA rules and regulations.
You will be expected to review prospectuses and other documents to reach a view about the legal structure and economic behaviour of the assets and determine whether the assets comply with the relevant rules. You will also assist with the project management tasks relating to the project.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Review prospectuses and other documents to reach a view about the legal structure and economic behaviour of the assets and determine whether the assets comply with the relevant rules.
- Work under the direction and supervision of the life company’s asset servicing manager, second line oversight of the Group’s compliance department and a verification team.
- Identify structures of funds for sole traders, partnerships, companies, special purpose vehicles, public companies and private companies.
- Assistance with project management tasks.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Previous Investments file review experience within a large corporate organization.
- Thorough understanding of FCA rules
- A proven track record working within Asset Management. .
- Some exposure to Project management duties
- A strong understanding of differing legal personalities such as sole traders, partnerships, companies, special purpose vehicles, public companies and private companies.
- Ability to work at pace and have the resilience to manage changing and competing priorities, either individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure all material is accurate both in terms of both content and grammar.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information/supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Hybrid (two days per week based in London office)
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard Business Hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Initially 3 months