What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for Assistant Financial Crime Managers to join an exciting project for HSBC in Kowloon.
The role will be require successful applicants to conduct competent investigations into all types of financial crimes, working alone and as part of a team.
Your day-to-day activities
- Operating within financial crime investigative programs related to fraud, anti-money laundering, financing of terrorism, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption.
- Ensure quality and consistency of the investigations remain high.
- Assist investigations manager with major investigations to identify best practices and procedures to be followed at different stages.
- Investigate all relevant financial crime, which may require originate from relevant referrals.
- Undertake sanctions investigations within a programmatic capability to conduct complex intelligence driven investigations.
- Responsible for conducting major cases, including AML and fraud in an effective and timely manner.
- Responsible for writing high-quality investigative narrative, ensuing comprehensive findings and recommendations are made.
Skills & Experience required:
- Existing financial crime compliance, AML, or big 4 forensic investigations experience is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in economic and financial sanctions imposed by the United Nations, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, European Union and United States is preferred.
- Knowledge of bank enquiry systems.
- A motivated self-starter who can work effectively alone and under pressure.
- A positive can-do attitude, capable of picking up, and applying, new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Adaptability and flexibility, with excellent organisation and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English along with detailed report writing and concise oral presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 28,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months