What’s the role?
Azure DevOps Engineer. is someone who understands the Software Development Lifecycle and if familiar with various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines). DevOps Engineer works with developers and the IT team to oversee the code releases.
Your day to day activities will include
- Write software, from build system automation to automated deployment, to scale our engineering delivery.
- Bring in Continuous deployment practices to enhance our Agile posture.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new system layers utilizing a first principles understanding of high complexity compute environments.
- Participate in a shared on-call rotation.
- Imagine, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems for the next disruptive data analytics platform in the cloud.
- As your project demands build a CI/CD pipeline that takes incoming checks through a testing pipeline generating deployment artifacts which are pushed to a Vagrant image (for light weight desktop use) as well as AWS (for QA automation)
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Azure DevOps, Any scripting language – Female – 1st Combination
- Azure devOps, Azure Infrastructure as code, PAAS, IAAS – Female – 2nd Combination
- Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes & Powershell – 3rd Combination
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad (Currently WFH)
- Rate: Up to 20 Lakhs
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities