What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a business analyst join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon. The candidate will support the whole project for HBAP through business analysis and coordination of requirements gathering, testing and deployment.
Your day-to-day activities
- Managing the change roadmap, handling risks, issues, and dependencies as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits.
- Ensuring delivery of complex programmes of work using appropriate challenge to ensure the best outcome for HSBC.
- Working on the day to day management of globally dispersed internal staff and delivery partners where applicable.
- Planning and running project budgets so that they are clearly articulated and actively managed aligning with wider departmental cost strategy and goals.
- Working closely with stakeholders at the senior levels of the organisation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Global Businesses, Global Functions, external advisers including project consultants, to maximise value and act as a link between the project teams.
- Aligning with and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Understanding and articulating the projects to stakeholders highlighting dependencies and providing potential solutions to any issues.
- Proactively identifying existing and emerging risks and issues ensuring appropriate actions and strategies to manage or mitigate impacts.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of a project on a day-to-day basis, using specialist knowledge to make operational improvements as opportunities permit.
Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge and experience of the GB&M finance functions and business processes, products, data flows, and interactions.
- Experience in gathering and analysing requirements, building, and monitoring test plans.
- Prior experience re-engineering front to back flows in the GB&M environment.
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- Lateral thinking, problem solving, and creativity.
- Project management experience.
- The ability to draft or verbally present updates to stakeholders and other members of the senior management team that identify progress and explain salient issues.
- The ability to prepare and review board and steering committee briefing packs.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: up to 60,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: February 2022
- Duration: 12 months with the chance of extension