What’s the role?
HSBC are now seeking a proactive and talented business analyst. The candidate will be responsible for the roll out of global counterparty credit and market risk systems in Asia Pacific countries.
Your day-to-day activities
- Responsible for the roll out of global counterparty credit and market risk systems in Asia Pacific countries; with focus on regulatory driven change projects.
- Implement major changes on global risk systems and processes in Asia to support the regulatory changes and business strategies in global markets.
- Manage and run projects effectively, conduct business analysis, collect user requirements, and perform user acceptance test and impact analysis.
- Work closely with regional and group risk stakeholders as well as the Asia’s business to analyze and agree the risk system requirements.
- Drive project progress against plan; understand, challenge, and proactively manage the key project risks and issues.
- Work with a diverse group of project stakeholders to influence strategic direction to meet business goals and support benefits realization.
Skills & Experience required:
- Solid working experience in global markets or banking industry environment, with relevant exposure and knowledge in market risk or counterparty credit risk.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written with a comprehensive understanding of content and context.
- Solid business analysis skills.
- Able to prioritize and manage demands from multiple projects with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stakeholders proactively with good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability.
- Able to work independently and perform under pressure.
- Fluency in English required.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 80,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: April 2021
- Duration: 12 months