What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, a “Big 4” Professional Services firm, is looking for experienced Business Analysts to support a remediation programme on behalf of a major client within the banking industry.
Tell me more
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £405 per day (must operate via an Employment/Umbrella Company)
Location: Remote working initially with a requirement for regular travel to offices in Apsley, Hertfordshire, in future
Your day to day activities will include:
- Supporting the lead Analyst and wider remediation programme with the design and implementation of consistent and effective processes.
- Ensuring remediation work packages are delivered through efficient and repeatable processes to ensure an excellent customer experience and mitigate / minimise reputational risk.
- Being instrumental in the gathering, validating and documenting various business information and needs for the design of remediation work packages.
- Outlining requirement specifications with the use of standard templates.
- Participating in the business design of required remediation processes, being available to carry out instructions as directed by the lead Analyst.
- Proactively sourcing, documenting and preparing reports that can be used for improving existing processes and activities within the programme.
- Adhering to the governance framework, feeding into mandatory documentation to provide consistency amongst work packages.
- Attending various meetings, contributing and challenging solutions to business priorities.
- Supporting the lead analyst in developing the initial scope of work streams, designing and recommending cost effective and timely solutions.
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- At least two years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, working on major project initiatives
- Demonstrable technical, business analysis skills and experience of implementing in a timely manner through effective interaction with multiple, diverse stakeholders in large & complex organisations
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. remediation and redress projects within a regulated financial services environment (Commercial Banking experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience working in relevant operational areas e.g. contact centre, mailing house, case management teams, analytics, legal and compliance
- Solution orientated with the ability to recommend simple solutions to complex issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and follow them through to resolution accurately and in a timely manner
- Expert user of relevant software packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio).
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote working initially with regular travel to offices in Apsley
- Rate: £405 per day
- Work Pattern: Business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month initially