What’s the role?
Our client, a Big 4 Bank, is currently seeking Case Assessor Team Leaders to join a Fee for no service project.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong experience in supporting a team, organisational skills and an analytical mindset.
You will be responsible for providing support to Service Fee Review and Remediation by:
- Leading and managing a project based team
- You will take a hands-on approach, with a strong focus on support, performance, productivity and operating efficiency
- Coaching and Motivating
- Monitor and improve results
- Working closely with internal stakeholders
You’ll be working on a technical review project run by a ‘Big 4” Bank where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Team Leader/ Manager in Financial Services/Banking experience is essential (and experience in managing a team of 10 or more individuals will be an advantage)
- Strong understanding of Financial Planning or the Royal Commission.
- Remediation experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, management and coaching skills
- Highly organised with good attention to detail and able to prioritise a variety of tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $600 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 9 months contract