What’s the role?
Our client, a Big 4 Bank, is currently seeking Case Assessors to join a Fee for no service project.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong experience in supporting a team, organisational skills and an analytical mindset.
You will be responsible for providing support to Service Fee Review and Remediation by:
- Carry out the Service Fee review in line with Service Fee Review and Remediation priorities.
- Verify and validate the completeness of case files in line with the prescribed process guidance.
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in relation to quality and productivity for cases allocated
- Investigate and document discrepancies identified.
- Working as a member of a team to ensure personal and team objectives and service standards are consistently achieved
- Provide input in the end to end Service Fee process
- Support a specific financial services investigation providing support to a high level of accuracy
You’ll be working on a technical review project run by a ‘Big 4” Bank where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- 2-3 years of strong experience in a Financial Services/Banking environment.
- Remediation or investigations experience will be highly regarded
- Adaptable to change
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $350 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 9 months