What’s the role?
Our client, a Big 4 Bank, is currently seeking Case Assessors to join the Customer Service Remediation (CSR) team. You will be responsible for delivering a strategic program of work to remediate past issues and deliver on the commitments made in response to the Royal Commission’s recommendations. This includes the remediation of the licensee advisor businesses – Pathways, Financial Wisdom and Count – including ongoing service fee remediation.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate strong attention to detail, the ability to navigate multiple systems and work collaboratively as a team to achieve objectives.
- Carry out the Service Fee review in line with Service Fee Review and Remediation priorities.
- Verify and validate the completeness of documentation within case files in line with the prescribed process guidance.
- Achieve or exceed performance targets in relation to quality and productivity for cases allocated
- Investigate and document discrepancies identified.
- Performing operations duties in line with program requirements
- Working as a member of a team to ensure personal and team objectives and service standards are consistently achieved
- Provide input in the end to end Service Fee process
Skills and experience required:
- 1 year of experience in a Remediation environment or a relevant degree is required for this position.
- Analytical mindset and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/target driven environment focussing on quality output.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and with a team
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD - WFH currently
- Rate: $350 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: End of March
- Duration: 6 months contract