What´s the role?
Our client, a ‘Big 4’ Global Audit and Advisory firm, are seeking professionals within the Financial planning industry.
You will be required to review and assess the suitability of advice provided to customers and provide your findings and evidence in a detailed report.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment.
Required work experience, skills, or education:
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) or the Advanced Diploma
- Minimum 2 years experience within a Financial planning/Advising/ Paraplanner role
- High attention to detail with an investigative approach
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude
Tell me more
- Location: Melbourne with flexibility to WFH
- Rate: TBC depending on skills
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Multiple intakes June and July
- Duration: Until June 2022