What’s the role?
Our client, a bank which also provides financial services to small and medium sized businesses, is looking for people to join their team on a specialist mortgage arrears project.
Working onsite from their central Manchester offices, you will be responsible for managing assigned cases in line with banks objectives whilst supporting their customers. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Your day-to-day activities
- Contacting customers to discuss payment plans to reduce arrears
- Completing income and expenditure forms
- Communicating solutions both written and verbally by phone
- Meeting quality and production targets
- Escalating any issues to Team Leader
- Escalate policy / process gaps as appropriate
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 12 months mortgage arrears/collections handling experience
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers and ensuring an empathetic approach at all times
- Proven experience in Financial Services/Banking
- Ability to work in a challenging environment whilst keeping the customer at the forefront of all activities
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills with an empathetic telephone manner
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate with internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
- Work as part of a team in a collaborative style and develop relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor and prioritise workload to achieve deadlines
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Central Manchester (remote/office based ideally 2-3 days)
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Initial 6 month