What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world’s largest professional services network, known as one of the ‘Big 4’, is looking for people to assist a high street bank on a collections project to assist those affected by Covid-19.
Desktop computers will be provided but you will be required to provide a strong WIFI connection.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Supporting vulnerable customers and non-vulnerable by identifying appropriate arrears solutions
- Completing income and expenditure forms
- Communicating solutions verbally and by phone
- Meeting quality and production targets
- Escalating any issues to Team Leader
- Escalate policy / process gaps to appropriate party
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- Must have arrears and collections experience
- Experience within a contacts centre, complaint handling or other challenging environment
- Provide excellent customer service and empathy to work with vulnerable members of the public
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- You are a self-starter and able to prioritise tasks working to agreed quality and productivity performance targets
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £140 a day (part retainer, paid every 6 months)
- Work Pattern: Monday to Friday – 8 hours between 8am to 8pm, Saturday – 9am to 5pm (typical shift pattern includes 1 Saturday in 3 and 2 late shifts per week)
- Start Dates: November intakes
- Duration: Until May 2021