What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a cash advisory business manager to join an exciting project with HSBC Bank in Kowloon.
The cash advisory business manager will be part of the Equities COO team, responsible for providing key day-to-day support to the Cash Advisory business across a range of areas.
Your day-to-day activities
- Support senior heads (Global and Regional)
- Provide technical analysis and build relevant sales reports
- Provide analysis and reporting on internal and external sales/client data
- Provide strategic support and ensure teams have the appropriate technical and product linked skills and resources where applicable
- Ensure that strong working relationships are developed and maintained with all other Business Support and functional teams
- Support the business line management in day to day operational and administrative management of the business
- Support the business line management in the resolution of operational issue
- Support the business line management in the adoption of policies/guidelines, and in the adherence to conduct and control best practices
- Support the business line management in the proposition and internal adoption of new business initiatives
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of sales business management support
- Cash equities product experience
- Asia market knowledge and experience
- Track record in producing quality analysis with good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and operate under pressure.
- Understand and have experience of Sales and client data
- Able to analyze, number crunch and provide clear accurate out put
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience and knowledge of Mcglagan and Coalition data
- Understand client payment and Sales revenue models
- Leader with strong communication skills to decompose and explain complex issues to all audience levels.
- Strong academic record and good all-around knowledge of financial markets and business finance.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 120,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: May 2021
- Duration: 5 months