What’s the role?
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join HSBC as a finance change business analyst, global banking & markets.
Your day-to-day activities
- Influence and collaborate with senior stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and influence change outcomes.
- Foster open and honest communication which anticipates stakeholder expectations.
- Work with peers across global finance operations and the wider organization to build effective co-operative relationships ensuring minimization of duplicative work streams.
- Work closely with the product control team.
- Understand and document the issues or enhancement required by product control and liaise with the respective support teams to drive solutions and enhancements.
- Understand and articulate the projects to stakeholders, highlighting dependencies and provide potential solutions to issues.
Skills & Experience required:
- Working experiences in product control or finance is preferred.
- Proven track record of delivering an reviewing complex, cross organisational business or technology change.
- Experience in working in multi-national and multi-cultural financial institutions.
- Experience working closely with stakeholders in change from the front office business, infrastructure and IT.
- Able to build strong relationships with other functions and business units and to interface and influence senior managers in the organisation.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, high level of drive to meet aggressive deadlines and targets.
- Planning, time management and resource management skills.
- Tenacious and able to challenge the norm and suggest viable alternative approaches.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 75,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 9 months