What’s the role?
Our client, a major retail bank, are looking to grow the financial crime contingent within their business. We are looking for candidates to join this large scale and expanding operation.
We are currently looking for experienced Client Services Executives to join their KYC/AML team. You will support the delivery of excellent customer service, assist the business relationship teams and internal staff with inbound enquires and provide effective support to high value clients.
Your day-to-day activities
- Being a key point of contact for corporate and commercial banking clients, assisting them with a range of queries.
- Understand and act in accordance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements where applicable to the role.
- Dealing with customers through different methods of communication – verbal and written
- Work with routine complaints and work towards complaint reduction
- Provide and be responsible for delivering excellent service with each interaction.
- Work towards set targets and KPIs.
- Take responsibility for identifying, assessing, and managing risks. Suggest alternatives where appropriate.
- Initiate own correspondence to acknowledge/answer a customer enquiry as well as report and escalate issues and incidents.
- Reinforce brand values e.g., empathy, warm welcome, timely, can do attitude, honest and straightforward approach.
- Understand the value of developing a network of contacts within the team and department to facilitate completion of objectives.
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent knowledge of banking products, services, policies, and procedures, including online banking systems.
- Strong IT literacy skills (Excel, Word, email)
- Good problem analysis / solving skills.
- Able to organise own workload to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ability to understand and conform to laid down processes and routines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with queries effectively using a range of channels including phone, email, and secure instant messenger service.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Works effectively both individually and as part of a team
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: £150 - £170 per day
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: July intakes
- Duration: 6 months with opportunity to extend