What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a multinational banking client for an experienced professional to join their team in Kowloon as an Analyst. You will work as a specialist within in a team whose function is to support collateral services across various business areas.
Your day-to-day activities
- Work as a specialist in a team whose function is to support collateral services across various business areas – OTC, FXPB, Equity Prime, Strategic Equity Financing (SEF).
- Manage upwards and engage with regional business partners to support the growth and development of the Collateral Services businesses across Asia.
- Participate in system enhancements and new business projects, in particular driving and focusing on the enhancement or replacement of the Collateral Processing engine, FRAME and nComs.
- Support strategy for Collateral Operations for the APAC region, in collaboration with the Global and regional Business partners.
- Support delivery of the Collateral Optimisation program for HBAP to minimise cost and maximise the use of collateral for the HBAP business.
- Assist the HBAP location strategy & offshoring. Including the delivery of a refreshed Hub and spoke model for Asia and ensure regional standards are adhered to, including the offshore sites.
- Follow GB&M and Collateral Operations global strategies across the HBAP hub and spoke sites.
Skills & Experience required:
- A degree holder, preferably in a business or finance discipline.
- General banking experience at a major bank including collateral management in particular Prime & OTC margining.
- Technical experience with middle office operation is an added advantage.
- General knowledge of equity, fixed income products and documentation standards.
- Strong analytical, mathematics and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Proficient in PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 40,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months