What’s the role?
Our client Deloitte, a “Big 4” Professional Services firm, are currently looking for a Complaint Handlers to work in a result orientated, quality controlled environment where being able to work with a high level of accuracy to prescribed processes and strict deadlines is essential. You will be working as part of a high-quality team helping a major financial service provider as part of a Pensions and Investments Workstream.
- Conduct Data Enrichment & Validation activity (‘DE&V’)
- Dealing with Pensions – predominantly SIPP wrappers containing underlying funds – in both accumulation and decumulation phases.
- Working with OEICs – both ISA and non-ISA as well as Investment Bonds
- Complaints relating to Venture capital products such as VCTs and EIS schemes and DB pension transfer advice.
- Carry out customer contact (where required) to conclude Suitability Assessment
- Perform redress calculations
- Write final response letters
- Rapidly incorporate ongoing business and process changes into your ways of working and conducting case reviews
- Act upon feedback from quality checking functions, learning from any mistakes and rectifying moving forwards
- Support other team members with their case reviews
Essential skills & experience required:
- Extensive case handling/complaint handling experience, ideally within Financial Services
- Experience of dealing with customers in a regulated environment (Pensions and Investments is a MUST)
- Ability to demonstrate decision making using a holistic approach
- PC skills (Word and Excel)
- Strong literacy / numeracy
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines (workflow & time management)
- Ability to attain and maintain specified quality and production targets
- Ability to work independently & as part of a rapidly changing team
- Demonstrate an ability to work with honesty, integrity and trustworthiness
- Maintain high standards of professionalism and competence
- Good communication skills
- Good letter writing skills
- Good telephony skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information/supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote working
- Rate: £220 - £250 p/d
- Work Pattern: Standard Business Hours
- Start Dates: 3rd July
- Duration: 6 months