What’s the role?
We are currently seeking experienced Contracts Attorneys to join our client, a Big 4 professional service firm, on an exciting project.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Assist with assembling, analyzing, and documenting facts for engagement matters.
- Assist in executing engagement workflow and administration.
- Assist with imaging, media processing, document tracking, and chain of custody requirements.
- Support for engagement software access and troubleshooting.
- Assist in preparing reports based on business issues and facts being analyzed.
- Participate in the review of contracts and other documents following instructions and guidelines provided by client.
- Participate in document review requiring legal training and education including substantive relevancy, issue coding, privilege and redaction review as per engagement needs.
- Assist in performing quality control activities for document review as needed.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Bar Admission essential – must have passed the bar exam in at least one jurisdiction
- JD Degree essential
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
Knowledge of litigation management software including but not limited to Concordance, Introspect, Relativity, and cloud providers where necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients, ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral, ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Flexibility with travel requirements
Preferred but not essential:
- ALTA Certificate
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote
- Rate: Range $30-$45/hr DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 3-6 months