What’s the role?
Our client, a Big 4 Consultancy, is looking for people to assist a LIBOR project to within the North America market.
Tell me more
Location: Jersey City
Rate: up to $50 per hour
Work Pattern: Standard Business Hours
Start dates: ASAP
Duration: 2 months
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Assist with assembling, analyzing, and documenting facts for engagement matters.
- Assist in executing engagement workflow and administration.
- Assist with imaging, media processing, document tracking, and chain of custody requirements.
- Support for engagement software access and troubleshooting.
- Assist in preparing reports based on business issues and facts being analyzed.
- Participate in the review of contracts and other documents following instructions and guidelines provided by the consultancy and its client.
- Participate in document review requiring legal training and education including substantive relevancy, issue coding, privilege and redaction review as per engagement needs.
- Assist in performing quality control activities for document review as needed.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients, ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral, ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge of litigation management software including but not limited to Concordance, Introspect, Relativity, and cloud providers where necessary.
- Flexibility with travel requirements. Specific foreign language.
- Juris Doctor, must have passed the bar exam in at least one jurisdiction.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Jersey City
- Rate: Up to $50 per hour
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 2 months