What’s the role?
Our client PWC, one of the “Big Four” Professional Services firm, is looking for Contract Negotiators to join their LIBOR function.
The successful candidate will join the fast-growing Contract Solutions team. The data-led contracts legal team work on a wide range of clients including Tier-1 Global Investment Banks.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Go through contracts in review process that need individual assessment to identify clauses that require amendment.
- Drafting and reviewing and negotiating a range of trading contracts such as ISDA Master Agreements and Commercial lending agreements.
- Be decisive in knowing when to pull out contracts where amendment might be difficult.
- Determining a strategy for transition, and negotiating/executing new agreements with clients
- Ensuring the optimum reduction of risk in line with the credit and legal policies/standards.
- Liaising with businesses, credit officers, legal department, and external counsel.
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- Financial Markets, Lending or Transaction Banking experience
- Experience of reviewing process’ within contracts and can identify what needs to be amended due to lack of fall-back language.
- Must have 1-2 years plus contract negotiator experience.
- Law Degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience, preferably at an in-house legal department or leading law firm drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Ability to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service.
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and ability to work without supervision.
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards of documentation, processes, and control environment.
Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, both verbally and written.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Belfast
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent