What’s the role?
We are currently seeking Contract Specialist with review and redlining experience, preferably in a commercial setting for key projects with a Professional Services firm.
The successful candidates will work with the client’s Legal, Procurement, Finance, and Commercial Teams to review, revise, and execute Sales and Procurement contracts.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Review and redline contracts to identify deviations from standard language outlined in the playbooks
- Assist Commercial Teams with their negotiations of the contracts with counterparties
- Work with client’s stakeholders to secure and document necessary approvals for the contracts
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Minimum of 3 years of contract review, redlining, negotiation, and contract management experience
- Experience in contract management systems such as Ariba is an advantage
- Excellent contract review skills, including but not limited to:
- Excellent understanding of sell side/ buy side contracts and clauses
- Excellent attention to details and ability to review contract language against playbooks and identify deviations
- Excellent ability to work and coordinate tasks with multiple stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Procurement, etc.
- Previous contract negotiation experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at native English speaker level proficiency
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Excellent team player
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Word and MS Excel
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 4 months