What’s the role?
We are currently seeking a Contract Attorney with assembling, analyzing, and documenting facts for engagement matters.
The successful candidates will work with the client’s Legal, Procurement, Finance, and Commercial Teams to review, revise, and execute Sales and Procurement contracts.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Assist with assembling, analyzing, and documenting facts for engagement matters.
- Assist in executing engagement workflow and administration.
- Assist with imaging, media processing, document tracking, and chain of custody requirements.
- Support for engagement software access and troubleshooting.
- Assist in preparing reports based on business issues and facts being analyzed.
- Participate in the review of contracts and other documents following instructions and guidelines provided by [defined term for Deloitte] and its client.
- Participate in document review requiring legal training and education including substantive relevancy, issue coding, privilege and redaction review as per engagement needs.
- Assist in performing quality control activities for document review as needed.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management and clients, ability to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral, ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge of litigation management software including but not limited to Concordance, Introspect, Relativity, and cloud providers where necessary.
- Flexibility with travel requirements. Specific foreign language.
- Juris Doctor, must have passed the bar exam in at least one jurisdiction.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Jersey City, NJ / Remote
- Rate: DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 4 months