What’s the role?
Our client, a Big 4 Audit firm, is seeking a team of experienced credit assessors to join a new team.
- You will be responsible for assessing home loan applications received from the broker, clarify loan requirements, structures of the loan, and complete approval processes in conjunction with the credit policy.
- This role may assess applications received from brokers where customer derives income as a Sole Trader, Partnership, Trust, or Company.
- You will contribute to by being customer focussed to meet their home lending needs through assessing the viability of the customer’s application/request, verifying all documentation and addressing any quality deficiencies to protect both the customer and the bank.
- You will be required to maintain targets and daily KPI’s
- You will be required to utilise key stakeholder management skills to maintain strong customer relations and manage requests in a timely manner
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree in relevant field
- Must have held a DLA in previous to be eligible for this role
- A background within Banking and Financial Services ideally.
- Previous experience in Mortgage lending/Credit Assessment.
- Strong knowledge of Client Consumer products, processes, and policies
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home in NSW
- Rate: $350 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: 06/10/2020
- Duration: 6 month contract (likelihood for extensions)