CURRENTLY TAKING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
What’s the role?
Currently taking Expressions of Interest for upcoming opportunities within a major remediation project. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your existing skills and background in a regulatory environment and join a major project for a Big 4 brand.
Individuals will work in a target-orientated, time conscious environment – working in a call centre environment, fielding incoming queries from customers of our client.
- 1 + years’ previous experience within a customer service based role
- Highly organised with the ability to work as a team player
- Experience in a rapidly moving team environment.
- Experience with MS Office Suite at an intermediate level or higher
- Quality focus with the ability to reach individual and team KPIs. Key skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Attention to detail, with a focus on quality outputs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Resilient to work with tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Willing to listen to and act upon the guidance of more senior team members when performing a task and other duties
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience using software for Process Mapping and Modelling (i.e., Holocentric or ARIS) favourable
- Experience in Back Office operations in a banking environment
- Experience in end to end process mapping and documentation.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: WFH initially
- Rate: $250 pd including super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: TBC
- Duration: 6 month contract