What’s the role?
The role will involve working in a call centre environment within the Financial Crime team, conducting outbound calls for our client. You will be required to conduct Customer Due Diligence (CDD) on customers’ accounts to verify their identity.
Candidates will need to have strong attention to detail and outstanding communication skills that have been developed in previous customer service or call centre roles.
- Undertaking the KYC/CDD process for new and existing clients in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations
- Communicating with internal teams and external clients to ensure CDD collection is undertaken promptly; following up as necessary to manage outstanding CDD
- Conducting research utilising available systems, databases, and the internet, consistent with the resolution of investigations.
- Completing daily personal workload to ensure a high-quality deliverable is provided in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring personal and team objectives are met and consistent service standards are achieved.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 6+ months – 1 years’ experience within a customer service/call centre based role.
- Prior experience in a KYC function/Customer Onboarding desirable.
- Experience within Non-Individual accounts – verifying Trusts/Companies will be highly regarded.
- Highly organised with the ability to work as a team player.
- Experience in a rapidly moving team environment.
- Experience with MS Office Suite at an intermediate level or higher.
- Quality focus with the ability to reach individual and team KPIs.
- The team works in a target-oriented, time conscious environment – candidates will, therefore, need to demonstrate a patient and professional attitude with a commitment to quality customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, with a focus on quality outputs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Brisbane
- Rate: $250 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: Variety of contract lengths available