What’s the role?
We are currently resourcing for a number of Customer Contact Specialists to work in a well established team within one of Australia’s leading banks. This is a phone based role where you will be working to support the banks customers by assisting their enquiries relating to the Banks products and services.
- Representing the Bank and developing customer relationships
- Identifying the customers needs and sharing knowledge of the Bank’s products and services
- Uphold the Bank’s customer service standards and achieving customer service excellence
- Escalating complex customer enquiries to specialist areas of the bank
- Resolving customer enquiries and complaints with care, compassion and empathy
Skills & Experience required:
- Demonstrated ability to engage with customers and build rapport
- Customer contact/call centre experience will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Highly organised with the ability to work as a team player.
- Experience in a rapidly moving team environment.
- Ability to work to productivity and quality targets.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hobart (WFH - occasional in the office)
- Rate: Competitive rates
- Work Pattern: Fulltime hours with 8 hour shifts Mon-Fri 8am - 10pm, Sat-Sun 8am - 9pm
- Start Dates: June 2021
- Duration: 6 months - with opportunities for perm