What’s the role?
Our client, a global Banking firm, requires an experienced Technical BA to work as a Customer Journey Expert for a KYC system migration project. You will have responsibility for the development, management, and lifecycle of Retail products, services, channel delivery, and processes within one or more of these areas. You will have previously worked as a business analyst implementing systems and be passionate about customers and delivering positive customer outcomes and experiences.
- You will use your technical expertise and experience to contribute to all sprint events.
- You will participate in the Chapter meetings, standard scrum events for the squad stand up, refinements, reviews, and retrospectives.
- You are a business owner of product & services solutions for your squad including the Customer Value Propositions. As such you are responsible for designing, developing & operating these solutions for the customers to allow them to stay “a step ahead in life and business”.
- You determine and formulate the business and product requirements for existing and new products and services within the legislative and regulatory frameworks and in line with customer interests.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications at Bachelor Degree or higher.
- You will have experience within areas of product management, channel and/or process optimisation, or other relevant areas that are required in the squad.
- A strong technical background of experience.
- Experience in a customer environment, where the customer needs are at the heart of the proposition development.
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $550pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months contract