What’s the role?
Our client, a major life assurance company, is looking for high quality candidates to join the Servicing Team on an established project based in Aylesbury. You will be the main point of contact for inbound calls to the business, in order to find a resolution for the customer relating to their Savings, Investments and Pension products. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Communicating with customers through a range of channels including letters, emails and telephone
- Dealing with policyholder queries in relation to products that may include savings, investments and pensions
- Providing clear, accurate and unambiguous responses in line with house style
- Answering inbound customers calls to provide policyholders with help, support and guidance as part of the review
- Outbound calling to gather data from third parties and customers to help in our review of cases
- Handling inbound written correspondence and performing the necessary action for the customer queries
- Supporting the updating of customer records, capture of data and information to redress calculations
- Working with a wide range of systems to capture data.
- Ensuring that productivity and quality targets are achieved
- Adhering to regulatory and business requirements
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Be very comfortable on the telephone (polite, clearly spoken and articulate) and have strong literacy skills as you will also be contacting customers by letter
- Good listening skills
- Previous office administration experience
- Experience of delivering a high standard of customer service
- Proven customer service experience
- A good level of numeracy and decision-making skills
- Have the ability to multi-task between several systems
- Work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Be driven, flexible and able to work to targets.
- A background in financial services would be an advantage
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Aylesbury
- Rate: £130 per day
- Work Pattern: Monday - Friday (Standard business hours)
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 2-3 months