What’s the role?
We are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our team and support a big 4 professional services company. As a Customer Service Advisor, you will play a key role in supporting customers who are facing financial difficulty. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a globally renowned firm, where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience. As part of the role, you will be provided with high quality training to develop your financial services and collections knowledge. You will progress through a structured training plan and be fully supported in gaining new skills and experience.
Salary: £22,000 per annum (with regular reviews)
Location: Work from home
Working Hours: You will work a variable shift pattern from Monday to Saturday. A typical shift pattern includes one Saturday shift every three weeks and two late shifts per week (up to 8pm). Working hours are between the following times:
- Monday to Friday – 8 hours per day between 8am to 8pm
- Saturday – 9am to 5pm
Start dates: Intakes starting in April 2023
We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Executives to join an existing project with a leading Retail Bank. The role will be supporting customers who have fallen into financial difficulties, across different financial products such as loans and credit cards and helping them to get back on track.
You will receive comprehensive training when you join the project, to prepare you to take inbound calls as a representative of the bank and provide solutions to customers who may have fallen into arrears. This will include identifying vulnerable customers, offering suitable solutions, completing income and expenditure forms, all the while working to the high-level customer service and quality standards set by the bank.
We are passionate about helping you grow your career. As part of this you will receive ongoing training and support, enabling you to develop and build your skills and experience. We are committed to providing you with development through a defined pathway, resulting in opportunities for progression.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in a Customer Service role within a Contact Centre environment
- Ability to effectively manage a high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to show patience, understanding and empathy to all customers
- Ability to manage your workload and priorities, with excellent attention to detail
- Disciplined, motivated and confident to work remotely
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to use a variety of client systems
- Ability to lead and control a conversation to deliver right first-time outcome for customers
- Excellent written communication skills
- Understand the need to maintain confidentiality and trust with customers
- Ability to work to a set quality framework and performance standard
All IT equipment will be provided to allow you to work remotely. You must have a secure working environment and adequate space to work from home and receive calls throughout the working day.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information\supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Work from home
- Rate: £22,000 per annum (with regular reviews)
- Work Pattern: You will work a variable shift pattern from Monday to Saturday
- Start Dates: Intakes in April 2023
- Duration: Permanent