What’s the role?
Our client, a financial services institution is looking for associates to join their Retail Banking project. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic operation in the financial services industry.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer calls
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
What knowledge, skills and experience you need
- Ideally 6 months experience within a customer service environment, preferably financial services
- Mother-tongue level Dutch and English, spoken and written
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle calls and situations with professionalism and politeness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey information in a clear manner
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Rotterdam
- Rate: €13 per hour
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours (40 hours per week)
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months FTC