What’s the role?
The incumbent will be a team player and is passionate about learning and applying their technical skills and experience to solve real-world problems.
You will be responsible for contributing to the Architecture, Design and Development across the full stack of company’s products in addition to working with multiple teams to guide and influence the architecture and design of the various products.
Responsibilities also include investigating technologies that could benefit our development and success of our products and build, refine and tune our data pipeline to feed multiple services, and develop and deploy micro- services using Docker and Docker Swarm.
Skills and experience
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Experience developing Web applications and APIs with .NET framework (Preferred)/Java
- For .NET developers: Experience in developing Windows Forms, WPF, WCF, WWF, ASP.NET, MVC, Windows services applications.
- For Java developers: Experience in developing Servlets, Spring (MVC/Boot), JSF
- Experience in developing python applications/scripts.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 and SAML.
- Experience with web application development following the SDLC principles.
- Understanding of SAST tools (Sonar Qube, etc)
- Experience with IIS servers.
- Experience developing applications in a serverless (Lambda/Azure Functions) architecture
- Experience developing applications deployed on a public cloud (Azure or AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Build/Release, CICD)
- Agile development experience
- Flexibility regarding working in shifts for client service projects
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing Web Applications in .NET or Java
- Python development experience
- Experience with GIT, Azure DevOps
- Strong analytical skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
- Rate: Competitive
- Work Pattern: Full time
- Start Dates: Immediately
- Duration: Long term opportunities