What’s the role?
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Copywriter to join an exciting project for HSBC Bank in Kowloon. You will be responsible for English copywriting tasks having strong user experience and mindset to support the delivery and launch of the new digital insurance products and features.
Your day-to-day activities
- Produce native, high-quality and accurate English copy for new digital journeys.
- Transform digital brief into editorial or functional copy with full comprehension on business needs and customer behaviour.
- Produce long and short form copy appropriate to a variety of different segments and audiences.
- Proven experience related to customer-facing digital copywriting, e.g., digital journeys, website content.
- Copywriting or content strategy experience on banking, finance or wealth management industries is strongly preferred.
- Ensure all content presents an accurate overview of brand and is aligned to brand guidelines/tone.
- Ensure consistency both within and across documents, brands and sub brands.
Skills & Experience required:
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Design or related discipline
- Highly developed and native communication skills in English, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Profound understanding in best practices and trends regarding digital, finance and investment
- Strong skillsets on project and timeline management with proper prioritisation
- Good relationship and project management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external stakeholders with conflicting priorities.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: South West Kowloon
- Rate: 35,000 HKD per month
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: January 2021
- Duration: 6 months with the chance of extension