What’s the role?
Our client, a well-known Bank, is looking for a Designer to join a Digital Transformation project. You will optimise the user learning experience through the design of impactful and effective learning solutions. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure solutions meet the needs of the business.
Your day-to-day activities will include
- Creation and development of proposals, storyboards and/or scripting prior to content design following agreed standards.
- Develop a range of complex and visual media including motion graphics and 3D development.
- Recognise great UX and UI principles to create modern, future thinking media solutions.
- Work collaboratively with other designers and key business stakeholders to influence thinking to maximise the opportunities available across the medias.
- Design of learning solutions incorporating a blend of multi-media learning solutions.
- Use external insight and industry best practice to drive creative thinking and innovation.
- Working within a large, corporate environment on projects that span different work streams and multiple business areas.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need
- Strong expertise and experience in using Articulate Storyline and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
- Previous relevant industry experience is desirable based on the subject matter of the project.
- Previous Design experience in a large-scale corporate organisation is required.
- Digital Design Acumen across a range of digital medias.
- Articulate authored with expertise across the core products within Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Articulate, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Creative with core ability in digital media design.
- Ability to work as part of a team to develop all or part of a complex solution, with self-discipline to meet timescales and deliverables to contribute to the overall design delivery.
- Ability to produce material adopting a blended approach, including face to face, virtual learning, distance learning and other supporting solutions.
- Excellent design skills with knowledge of different learning theories and styles.
- Attention to Detail, L&D Expertise, Written and Oral Comms, Use of E-Learning tools.
- Excellent stakeholder Management skills at all levels.
- Confident in making decisions and recommendations with a strategy led approach.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Remote
- Rate: Up to £290 per day DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: February 2022
- Duration: 6 months