What’s the role?
We are looking for a large team of people to join a growing Financial Crime project based in Sydney CBD. This is a great opportunity to work for a Big 4 Bank, in a positive and dynamic team.
- Working within the Financial Crime team assisting with KYC / CDD / EDD onboarding, PEPs and sanctions monitoring.
- Review and undertake KYC processes on current customers & ensure ECDD is applied.
- Creating customer risk profiles while monitoring transactions and reporting suspicious matters to AUSTRAC.
- Performing customer due diligence activities for individual and business customer portfolio to fulfill identifications and verification.
What knowledge, skills & experience we need?
- A background within banking/ financial services or similar professional environment
- High attention to detail
- Strong experience within Mircosoft packages
- You must have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Rate: $350 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: Multiple start dates throughout September and October
- Duration: 12 months contract