What’s the role?
Our client a multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology and professional outsourcing services are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their team.
You will combine your deep experience of enterprise architecture, business domain knowledge and your personal skills and credibility to ensure the successful delivery of our client’s business objectives. You will be the trusted advisor to key clients and have the opportunity to work across several disciplines within the architecture team: delivery, business, integration and digital architects and technical managers. Many of our recruits can perform in more than one of these roles.
Your day-to-day activities
- Lead across the group Financial Services account portfolio, to deliver one or more services provided within the FS Transformation practice
- Support the development of the practice with assets and thought leadership
- Collaborate across multiple practices for larger scale solutions
- Lead programs, initiatives and small to medium scale teams of Consultants
- Act as a bridge between business and technology
- Develop capability maps and other artifacts, and helps in the operationalization of strategy, and assist in the technology enablement of core capabilities and value streams
- Create an overall design and strategy for the IT landscape that meet the client’s requirements
- Work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Provide business and technical leadership on large client engagements
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong methodology e.g. ITIL, BIAN, IT Governance, Agile Governance, Operating Model Development, Business Case Management
- Business design / business-outcome focused
- Stakeholder Advisory (Management & Trusted Advisory)
- Enduring client relationship at sponsor / decision-making level
- Offering strategic not just transactional advice
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and motivational skills
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Working from home
- Rate: $700 - $900 DOE
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months with poss ext or perm