What’s the role?
We are looking to connect with Banking/Financial service professionals who are interested in being part of a high-performing, customer-focused and passionate culture to build a simpler, relationship with their customers. We welcome you to express your interest and learn more about our opportunities.
The roles are ongoing contract roles working within a fast-paced environment, managing high-volume complex calls.
As a Collections Officer, you will ensure that account arrears and credit losses are minimised through the provision of professional solution-driven collection activities while maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- High-volume collection calls
- Receipting and processing payments
- Repayment negotiations
- Strong understanding of credit policy and compliance
Skills & Experience required:
- A background in Collections/Complaints or hardship positions will be required for these positions
- Highly organised with the ability to work as a team player
- Solution focused with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Dedicated and reliable
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney/ Melbourne
- Rate: TBC
- Work Pattern: Full time - Monday to Friday
- Start Dates: TBC
- Duration: TBC