What’s the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your existing skills and background in a regulatory environment to work on a major project for a Big 4 brand. Individuals will work in a target-orientated, time conscious environment – reviewing financial advice, assessing the appropriateness to determine customer remediation.
- Verify and validate the completeness of case files in line with the prescribed process guidance requirements.
- Take responsibility for case assessments with complex strategies, (including, but not limited to, Gearing, trusts and SMSF).
- Collaborate with team members and provide technical assistance to junior assessors on technical and application queries.
- Conduct partial reviews of junior team members’ case assessments where required.
- Provide assistance to Team leads in performing ad-hoc reporting to management as required.
- Contribute to developing and implementing work flow practices to enhance team efficiency.
Skills & Experience required:
- Undergraduate degree (business/finance specialisation is strongly preferred)
- Full RG 146 (incl. SMSF and Margin Lending) is essential. (Advanced Financial Planning Diploma is desirable).
- Up to date CPD/willing to maintain on project.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 2+ years’ experience in one the following areas: Financial Planning/Advice, Paraplanning, Advice Compliance, Case/Advice Review or Remediation.
- Prior experience in an Advice Compliance or file audit environment would be desirable.
- Ability to coach others towards greater understanding of basic financial planning matters.
- Possess a hands-on attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines and pre-empt workload.
- Self-starter with a track record of working autonomously.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Tell me more
- Location: Macquarie Park (WFH initially)
- Rate: $350 pd including super
- Work Pattern: Standard business hours
- Start Dates: September/October Intakes
- Duration: 12 months