What’s the role?
Working for a global Bank, our client is seeking an experienced FATCA/CRS Manager to join its high-performing Financial Crime Team. The role will sit within the KYC Centre of Expertise and you will set standards and provide content expertise on the implementation of various KYC-related laws & policies, ensuring alignment with the other lines of defence.
- Reviewing and remediating the annual FATCA and CRS XML file to ensure accurate reporting to ATO at the end of each financial year.
- Liaising with onshore and offshore stakeholders and local teams to review and analyse the annual US Withholding Tax report.
- Working across business units for compliance standards to ensure compliance with group and local requirements and deliver exceptional customer experience including – FATCA, CRS, US Withholding Tax and any other issues that arise.
- Working with project/improvement leads to provide required support in all aspects to projects, initiatives and small changes within the business.
- Providing oversight of the Local regulations, KYC Policy and underlying KYC minimum standards, ensuring adequate implementation of controls are in place.
- Supporting any remediation from commencement to completion and investigation of resolving actions.
Skills & Experience required:
- Design and management of FATCA/CRS monitoring systems and controls.
- Strong Communication and ability to turn complex regulatory jargon into clear guidelines and requirements.
- Awareness of FEC compliance frameworks.
- Experience with all relevant banking legislative and privacy regulations.
- A vast track record of working in the area of FATCA/CRS and have a thorough understanding of the current market and regulatory conditions and challenges that the financial industry faces.
- Proven experience providing Policy Guidance in both a remediation environment as well as during times of local or global FATCA/CRS environmental legislative changes and successful initiation and implementation of change.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are aware of the rise in recruitment phishing scams. Please be vigilant with the information you share. Momenta will never contact you from a personal generic email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo. We will not request personal information via text or WhatsApp. Momenta will only ever ask you to add your personal information\supporting documentation to the Momenta People portal. If in doubt, contact us directly before submitting any details or providing documentation.
Tell me more
- Location: Sydney CBD - Hybrid Model
- Rate: $650 pd + super
- Work Pattern: Full time - Monday to Friday
- Start Dates: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month contract - view to extend